There are various types of cases which are handled by Orange County criminal defense lawyer.
Here is the list of cases handled by Orange County criminal defense lawyer.
- Assault: This is a domestic violence crime that occurs between spouses, family members or people who are involved in an intimate relationship with one another.
- Fraud: There are various types of fraud cases: Car insurance fraud, Credit card fraud, financial fraud, internet fraud, mail fraud.
- Sex crimes: This type of crime is taken quite seriously in the US. For this type of crime life altering punishments are given.
- Battery: This crime occurs when someone cause bodily injury to another person. This type of crime is limited to initial injuries; extensive injuries are covered under other crime.
- Juvenile crimes: This type of crime includes shoplifting, malicious mischief, underage drinking, drug possession, truancy and curfew violations.
- Spousal abuse: This type of crime includes prison time, fines, and a restraining order among other punishments.
- Child abuse: Child abuse is not taken lightly in the court of law. When dealing with an individual accused of child abuse, law enforcement officers, prosecutors, and judges can be unforgiving and biased.
- Kidnapping: It’s related to a threat to the safety of our children and ourselves.
- Theft crimes: This type of crime is taken seriously in California.
- Domestic violence: This type of crime is related to an individual uses physical force, or makes threats of physical harm such as in assault and battery against a spouse, family member, or a person who is involved in an intimate relationship with the offender
- Manslaughter: It is another unlawful crime that may occur when there is an unintentional killing.
- There are various other crimes like Trespassing, Drug crimes, Murder, Warrants, DUI-Driving under the Influence, Probation, violation, White Collar crimes.